[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] epg2timers 1.5.2a.

Carsten Koch Carsten.Koch at icem.com
Sun Jun 29 13:56:22 CEST 2008

Brian wrote:

> a question about this version. In earlier versions you had
> a variable called "episode", and I set the value of that to ""
> in my source file. Now you just add the string "~EPISODE" to very
> programm name (if I understand the source correctly.

You are mostly right.
In epg2timers <= 1.4.5, asking VDR to configure the episode name
by adding "~EPISODE" to the timer entry was configurable.
In 1.5.2, I changed it, so epg2timers automatically uses "~EPISODE"
for short recordings up to an hour.
For me, that works perfectly almost all the time.
How do you like it?

If you dont, I guess I can make the threshold configurable
(default = 60 minutes) and you can set it to 0 to disable it.

Carsten.