[vdr] error decompressing frame for Astra HD+

Georg Acher acher at in.tum.de
Sun May 4 22:06:43 CEST 2008

On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 11:13:37PM +0400, Igor wrote:

> I think it's ffmpeg's problem, but I don't know how can I solve it. It
> seems to me, nobody from ffmpeg-devel list doesn't want to fix it. Has
> somebody experience with this problem ?

The Astra HD stream has errors always on the same positions in the loop.
They show up also with the Reel HDE and the Humax HD1000.

When they were simulcasting AstraHD on the Pro7HD and PremiereHD-transponder,
only the stream on the PremiereHD-transponder was OK. Now they apparently
have moved the faulty stream also to PremiereHD...

         Georg Acher, acher at in.tum.de
         http://www.lrr.in.tum.de/~acher