[vdr] cvs xineliboutput

syrius.ml at no-log.org syrius.ml at no-log.org
Wed May 7 12:29:53 CEST 2008

Petri Helin <phelin at googlemail.com> writes:

> gimli wrote:
>> Screen resolution is 1920x1080 for HDTV.
>> When is switch from an SDTV channel to an HDTV channel
>> the OSD is way to small. Looks there is no scalling to
>> the larger resolution.
>>

> You might want to give the cvs a go now. There should be a proper fix in
> place and no more reverting is needed.

Seems ok.
Although, I still have issues with OSD and channels broadcasting
"small" video streams (for instance, ITV2 @28.2E => 544x576)
In that case OSD is bigger than screen and I miss a bit on the right.

The behavior is different whether I use vdr-sxfe or xine-ui

With xine-ui OSD is always out of the screen, whatever the video/osd
settings. (xine-ui is run in full screen (800x600), setting the aspect
ratio or the screen size, using pp/expandi don't change a thing)

With vdr-sxfe, I have to set xineliboutput.Video.SwScale to 1

It might be the expected behavior, I don't mind using vdr-sxfe and
SwScale. (i just need to resolve some issues with my alsa setup)

Thanks.

xinelibout settings are:
xineliboutput.OSD.AlphaCorrection = 0
xineliboutput.OSD.AlphaCorrectionAbs = 30
xineliboutput.OSD.Downscale = 1
xineliboutput.OSD.ExtSubSize = -1
xineliboutput.OSD.HideMainMenu = 0
xineliboutput.OSD.LayersVisible = 4
xineliboutput.OSD.Prescale = 1
xineliboutput.OSD.Scaling = 1
xineliboutput.OSD.UnscaledAlways = 0
xineliboutput.OSD.UnscaledLowRes = 0
xineliboutput.OSD.UnscaledOpaque = 0
xineliboutput.Video.AspectRatio = 2
xineliboutput.Video.AutoCrop = 0
xineliboutput.Video.AutoCrop.AutoDetect = 1
xineliboutput.Video.AutoCrop.DetectSubs = 1
xineliboutput.Video.AutoCrop.FixedSize = 1
xineliboutput.Video.AutoCrop.SoftStart = 1
xineliboutput.Video.Brightness = -1
xineliboutput.Video.Contrast = -1
xineliboutput.Video.Deinterlace = none
xineliboutput.Video.DeinterlaceOptions =
method=Linear,cheap_mode=1,pulldown=none,framerate_mode=full,judder_correction=1,use_progressive_frame_flag=1,chroma_filter=0,enabled=1
xineliboutput.Video.HUE = -1
xineliboutput.Video.IBPTrickSpeed = 0
xineliboutput.Video.MaxTrickSpeed = 12
xineliboutput.Video.Overscan = 0
xineliboutput.Video.Saturation = -1
xineliboutput.Video.SwScale = 1
xineliboutput.Video.SwScale.Aspect = 0
xineliboutput.Video.SwScale.Downscale = 0
xineliboutput.Video.SwScale.Height = 576
xineliboutput.Video.SwScale.Resize = 1
xineliboutput.Video.SwScale.Width = 720