[vdr] Xineliboutput segmentation fault

Graziano Pavone graziano.pavone at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:33:37 CEST 2008

Hallo,
I'm using xineliboutput as an output device, both on the main VDR server
(that is attached to a 16:9 display) and over network to a client, with no
DVB cards, but that connect over the network to the main server VDR with
xineliboutput.

Everything is working fine, but if I select "crop letterbox 4:3 to 16:9" on
the main VDR machine, I get a segmentation fault on the client when I try to
run xineliboutput everytime I try to run it, until I remove the "crop
letterbox" option.

Maybe I'm missing some library on the client? anyone can help me about this?

Thanks,
Graziano