[vdr] Xineliboutput segmentation fault

Petri Helin phelin at googlemail.com
Wed May 7 19:47:29 CEST 2008

Graziano Pavone wrote:

> 2008/5/7 Petri Helin <phelin at googlemail.com <mailto:phelin at googlemail.com>>:
>

>     Hello,
>
>     which version of xineliboutput are you using? Which frontend do you use
>     (vdr-sxfe, vdr-fbfe, xine-ui or local)?
>
>     -Petri
>

> I'm using xineliboutput-1.0.0, and vdr-sxfe as frontend.
>
> Graziano

Could you update xineliboutput from the cvs and try again? In case you
still see the same behaviour, attach your setup.conf (or just the
xineliboutput subset) and ~/.xine/config_xineliboutput and tell the
exact command you use to start vdr-sxfe.

For your information, I use vdr-sxfe with the current cvs and I don't
experience any problems with cropping.

-Petri