[vdr] vdr-reelchannelscan plugin

rollercoaster at reel-multimedia.com rollercoaster at reel-multimedia.com
Thu May 15 11:14:05 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch 07 May 2008 schrieb lucian orasanu:
> Hy
>
> again 10x for advices.
>
> Second take. atached you will fin an patch for
> vdr-reelchannelsan plugin to ad functionality for
> vdr-1.7.0 patched with h264 patch and multiproto
> driver.
>
> patch is for vdr-reelchannelscan-0.4.1

0.4.1 is quite old now, 0.6.1 is the current version already prepared for
S2-scan. Unfortunately I'm to busy to port/test it with vanilla vdr and
multiproto drivers and make a new release. :(

So if someone wants to pull it out from svn and make some #defines for vdr
1.7/multiproto you would be welcome and i could include the patch in the svn.

regards,
Tim