[vdr] coreavc for Linux (coreavc 1.7.0 + xine patches)

Igor goga777 at bk.ru
Sat May 17 07:47:09 CEST 2008

may be this news for you

http://groups.google.com/group/coreavc-for-linux/browse_thread/thread/6bdb015cc88795e0?hl=en

Alan Nisota

I've added initial xine support using the dshowserver.  This is the only
method I will support going forward.  Note that it is still
experimental, but I'll get the rough edges off pretty soon.  Feedback is
welcome of course.  There is a new Wiki page detailing installation as well.

It should work with 64-bit xine (if yu download the 32bit dshowserver)

I've tried it using QT/AVC1, MPEG2-TS/H264 and MKV/H264.
The old patch had support for some other demuxers (namely demux_mpeg.c)
which I haven't implemented because I don't have any example streams