[vdr] no channel update on vdr 1.7.0

C.Scheeder christoph at scheeder.de
Wed May 21 15:21:42 CEST 2008

Igor schrieb:
>>> no, he has one FF card, second one is budget card TT3200
>>> Igor
>> Ok, but this does not make any difference in this situation, it will plain NOT work, as long as each
>> card is hard-wired to only one of the LNBs.
>> To get channelsacn working he will have to patch vdr (probably by himself)
> OK
>> or get at least one switch to get both satelites to both of his cards.
> sorry, I don't understand how is it proceed ? How is it possible to connect two or more cards to two or more LNB's.
Hm, back to basics of satreception...
if you want more then one satelite you will need a so called diseq-switch, it has 2 ore more
connectors for lnb's and one for a sat-receiver/card. you need such a switch to connect multiple
lnb's to one receiver/card of vdr.
if you want to connect another card to these lnb's youlneed 3 so called twin-lnb's (these habe two
signal-outputs) and another diseq-switch.
This is the way it's done regularly.