[vdr] Xine-lib error

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Sat May 24 17:24:41 CEST 2008

Goga777 schreef:
> you should install this kernel headers - postprocess.h
>> p.c:35:27: error: postprocess.h: No such file or directory
>>
> in the debian you can find this package
> http://packages.debian.org/etch/libpostproc-dev

That's just it, I have my kernel's header file, I have libpostproc-dev,
I know exactly where postprocess.h is!
(/usr/include/postproc/postprocess.h) I even made a symlink in
/usr/include/libpostproc/ ...

Thing is, this compile worked, untill after I compiled ffmpeg from
source. Once I did that xine-lib never wanted to compile again.

I guess I'll just reinstall Ubuntu again, because I can't seem to sort
it out and I need my sat tonight.
I just wish I could figure out WHY it suddenly stopped working!