[vdr] xmltv2vdr - where's the data?

Geoff Horn gwh at dsl.pipex.com
Mon May 26 14:56:56 CEST 2008

On Monday 26 May 2008 10:40:27 Jelle De Loecker wrote:
> Geoff Horn schreef:
> > I've got xmltv2vdr 1.7 almost working on my Ubuntu Hardy box and it even
<snip>>
> You have xmltv2vdr 1.7? I only found a year-old script, version 1.0.7,
> which was intended for VDR 1.4.x and "may" work with VDR 1.5.x ...
> Where did you get this version from?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jelle De Loecker

Ah, you've got me there. I have dyslexic fingers. They should have typed
1.0.7. There isn't any later version that I know of. And I would still like
some pointers as to why it doesn't work for me.

Has anyone got any version of xmltv2vdr working with vdr-1.6.0 especially on
Ubuntu 8.04? I'm wondering if I have a permissions problem. There's no error
messages - sigh!