[vdr] reelchannelscan 0.6.1 patch for vdr-1.7.0 + h264

Vangelis Nonas vnonas at otenet.gr
Mon May 26 21:56:32 CEST 2008

I don't know what

make[1]: *** Нет правила для сборки цели `bzlib.h', требуемой для `bzip2.o'.  Останов.

I suppose you are missing zlib or bzlib???

I use gentoo as my system and I suppose all needed libraries are
installed because I did not get any of your errors.

However the "redefinition of type xxxx" messages you get as warning (not
errors) from g++, I get them as well.

Hope this helps