[vdr] xineliboutput crashes when closing the xineliboutput/videomenu

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 00:54:23 CET 2008

I demand that Nicolas Huillard may or may not have written...

[snip]
> Do you (Darren) still maintain an up-to-date repository with Xorg and
> VDR, Xine, etc? I remember using it when playing with CLE266 hardware
> acceleration, a long time ago.

Only vdr, xine-lib & gxine; but it's presently somewhat out of date. I'll get
round to it soonish, but not before I've dealt with some xine-lib upstream
issues (which will involve doing another release).

| + Buy less and make it last longer.         INDUSTRY CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

The time remaining until project completion tends towards a constant.