[vdr] Syncearly + subtitles problem

Josce josce at welho.com
Wed Oct 8 18:11:13 CEST 2008

>This isn't caused by syncearly, this occurs 'cause the buffers of the
>HD-extension are not taken into account yet.
>The missing lines are in dvbsubtitles.c, around line 767, there you
>can read:
>"TODO sync on PTS? are there actually devices that don't deliver an
>STC?"
>Yes, there is such a device... ;-)
>
>Nevertheless, this will probably be fixed quiet soon...

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I am eagerly waiting for this fix :)

As a side note, I today did 'svn co svn://reelbox.org testing'
and got revision 8820.

When trying to compile the plugin it stopped on following error:

HdTrueColorOsd.c:595: error: 'class cBitmap' has no member named 'SetSizeWithoutRealloc'

I have the 'vdr-1.6.0-truecolor-compile_fixes.diff' patch installed
but can't see there any mention of 'SetSizeWithoutRealloc'. Nor
can I find this anywhere else in vdr code. Is there a new patch
for the reelbox plugin that I should install?

Is there any site in English where the reelbox is discussed?

Regards,

Josce