[vdr] Syncearly + subtitles problem

Josce josce at welho.com
Tue Oct 21 12:05:48 CEST 2008

>I'm not sure as I don't have too much time to test but channels with problems
>have only one dvb-subtitles stream and are dvb-s. I didn't found dvb-s2
>channel with sync subtitles problem. But normally I'm using NatGeo (UPC,
>19.2E) which is broadcasting also dvb-s and only one dvb-subtitles stream and
>no problems is there.
>
>So it is not necessary to upload the problematic recording for me (but maybe
>someone from reelmutimedia will be interested in). I already have such.
>
>BR,
>
>Ales

The reason for this is explained here:

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2008-October/018072.html

So now we just have to be patient and hope that someone who knows how to fix it fixes it.

If Klaus has the time I would really like to see an extra setting in the subtitles
setup where one could always have the delay as explained in my previous post.

Josce