[vdr] OT : BBC FOUR the monday 6 Oct 21:00 (The Story of Maths) subtitle/loadepg ?

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:34:10 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 06:53:39PM +0200, dplu at free.fr wrote:
> Hi
>
> I don't know, as long I am in France, it works for Sky EPG and Canasat also.
>
> If I had to change stg, I think it should be a good idea to add extra parameter
> in loadepg.conf file containing "seconds shift" to add (or remove) to current
> time to obtain good timeshift.
>
> This is not the fault of plugin itself who works well, but provider do what he
> wants ...
>
> Hope this help you, Luca will give you a better (and cleaner) solution I think

That's great and works as expected so for Sky UK.
I never succeeded in using it for Canalsat, but that could be because I
don't have the needed channels in my channels.conf ?

Thanks ;-)
--
Grégoire FAVRE http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre