[vdr] Possibly corrupt stream for VDR frontends in 1.7.4?

scott scott at waye.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 11:10:56 CEST 2009

For what its worth, and its not worth much.  I was watching live TV using
Mplayer (on a Nintendo Wii) to streamdev on 1.7.4.  the PES
(http://xxx:3000/PES/1) stream worked quite well, whereas the TS stream
only worked for a few seconds and then crashed.  It was not corrupt though
and the problem is no doubt due to the Mplayer port.

--
Scott