[vdr] [Announce] xxv-1.3 - Feature release (1.4 rc)

Andreas Brachold ml08 at deltab.de
Mon Apr 13 16:58:46 CEST 2009

The xxv project team announce this feature release of xxv.
xxv-1.3 is a release candidate of our next major release for XXV the
"Xtreme eXtension for VDR",its containing a large number of bug fixes
and enhancements and more.

Major changes are :
  * Support multiple video disk recorder
      * New module to manage keywords within recordings
      * New import module for XML-TV sources and template for scheme
        based programs.
  * and many more

Read the full announcement : http://xxv.berlios.de/content/view/43/1/

Please note :
Maybe your must check your installed perl modules, because some new
external perl modules are needed. After the installation of an update,
you should call first always the script contrib/update-xxv.

See also our section with installation hints and tips :