[vdr] BBC HD and vdpau

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Tue Apr 21 22:20:53 CEST 2009

En/na Morfsta ha escrit:

> If you turn Dolby Digital off in the VDR DVB menu then it will play
> only the MPA track and the picture will then work fine in VDR.

I tried activating dolby digital (I usually have it set to no), and I
don't have a problem with the video (as long as I use xxmc, vdpau, as I
said previously, doesn't work). Of course I don't hear anything (I don't
have 5.1 hardware), and if I select the normal audio track it skips from
time to time, but the video itself is fine.

Bye
--
Luca