[vdr] vdpau setup steps for vdr client

Theunis Potgieter theunis.potgieter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:52:45 CET 2009

I experience the audio sync problems when I fast forward or rewind
recordings, or when I press green/yellow (jump 1 minute back/forward) or
press 7 or 9 between markings, this is however the problem with
xineliboutput. Only way to fix playback audiosync is by pressing the red
button (jump to a specific time). All the xineliboutput versions seems to do
this and, xine-lib-1.2 also does this. problem must be with the plug-in it
self and similar to yours?