[vdr] FRC + HDMI with Radeon 9200 SE

kompu kompunortti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:45:45 CET 2009

Here is my xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log

http://pastebin.com/m608ec5fd

Also that xine-lib patch is not working...

When trying

hg clone http://hg.debian.org/hg/xine-lib/xine-lib
cd xine-lib
patch -p1 < xine-lib.patch

I get

patching file src/xine-engine/video_out.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 997.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 1094 with fuzz 2.
Hunk #3 succeeded at 1295 with fuzz 1.
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/xine-engine/video_out.c.rej