[vdr] wakealarm stopped working on 21 dec 2009.. ?!?!

Travel Factory S.r.l. mc8647tv at mclink.it
Wed Dec 23 10:56:21 CET 2009

I noticed that my vdr server was running when it shouldn't, so I reached the console and forced a "power off"... the server shutdown but then powerup immediately. This happened several times until I discovered that my OpenSuse 11.0 was not accemptin wakeup timers from 22 december...

echo $1 > /..../wakealarm
accepts value for $1 up to 21 december and refuses to accept values bigger than that (in seconds, of course). I looked for infos on google but found nothing.... I can't say if it's a motherboard problem or linux problem... anyone has a clue ?

Thanks,
Francesco