[vdr] vdr shutdownskript - wrong time

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 05:00:39 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 5:55 AM, Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de> wrote:
> At some point the shutdown mechanism apparently became "rocket science"
> and I decided to no longer touch it (especially since I don't even use
> it myself).

;)

Personally I don't see any real reason to ever shut down/wakeup
feature.  Maybe that's useful for guys running VDR on laptops or old
pc's that consume a lot of power(?).  I only use VDR in my living room
as my main tv/media source, and on a test box for messing around with
but that's it.  I don't actually watch tv on a computer monitor.