[vdr] Record HD broadcasts not working if the FF card is the primary device

Markus Ehrnsperger markus.ehrnsperger at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 25 10:28:43 CET 2009

2009/12/24 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de>:
> Try recording from a non-primary device, or switch to an SD channel
> that is displayed in Transfer Mode to avoid these errors.
>
> Klaus

Hi,

Recording from a non-primary device, thats what I do: As ARTE-HD is
DVB-S2 and my FF supports DVB-S only I use the DVB-S2 card for
recording, of course.

I'm sure that switching to an SD channel during the recording will
work fine. On the other hand side, I normally don't sit next to my VDR
during recordings and make sure that they work.

Markus