[vdr] S2-3200 & vdr needed material ?

Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Thu Jan 8 17:04:05 CET 2009

> Q to all : The software output plugins had problems with 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 (
> and perhaps 1.7.3?). Can anybody confirm that this problem still exists?
> Because the reason why I don't upgrade to newer editions, is because newer
> versions had problems with the vdr-xine and vdr-xineliboutput plugins.

Seems still to have. At least xineliboutput-1.0.3 builded but failed to
work with 1.7.3. (vdr-sxfe outputs lot of error messages when running).
I did not test the cvs version but at least that also failed with

latest streamdev from CVS failed to build again 1.7.3 (builded ok with
1.7.2 and could be used for showing data once if I just had first tuned
to some channel with szap/szap-2 before launching vdr-1.7.2. This is
probably a hvr-4000 S2API driver bug)