[vdr] ANNOUNCE vdr-osdteletext 0.8.0
listaccount at e-tobi.net
Sat Jan 10 22:51:02 CET 2009
A new version of the VDR OSDTeletext plug-in was just released.
- Added Portuguese translation provided by Chris Silva
- Updated Italian translation by Davide Cavalca
- Removed the "OSD" from the main menu entry as suggested by Davide
- Added Ukrainian translation provided by Yarema P. aka Knedlyk
- Removed obsolete options -R and -r
- Removed remnants of VDR < 1.6 support
- Updated Russian translation provided by Oleg Roitburd (Closes #46)
- Improved error handling
- Background toggling now allows to switch between black, the configured
background transparency and full transparency as suggested by
Walter K. (Closes #41)
- Removed the OSDTELETEXT_REINSERTION_PATCH (dead code)
- Removed timingdebug code
- Merged class ChannelStatus into cTxtStatus and changed the code that
detects, if the current live channel has been changed and the
OsdTeletext receiver needs to switch to the new channel as well
(Thx to Sören Moch!)
- Updated French translation provided by Nival Michael (Closes #56)
Thanks a lot to all the contributors and translators!
Anonymous Git-access :
This is intended to be a community maintained project! Don't expect me
to fix your problems, I'm merely maintaining the project!
Please report any bugs, ideas or feature requests to the project site (no
registration required for this!). If you want to contribute patches, new
features or whatever, post an issue or patch to the projects issue tracker
or request to join the project. I would happily add everyone as a project
member, who would like to contribute to the project!
If you want to contribute but don't know what to do - start with some code
More information about the vdr