[vdr] channel-change-prediction, doable? stupid idea?

Gerald Dachs vdr at dachsweb.de
Wed Jan 21 19:33:59 CET 2009

Assumed I have 2 free Tuners and I zapp through the channels of one
tuner. Would it be possible to tune the 2. tuner to the same time to
the after next channel in change direction, so that for the next
channel change in the same direction it would be possible to
channge to the 2. tuner instead of changing the channels of
the 1. tuner. Channels gets changed afterwords.
Does this work?
Is changing of the tuners faster than changing channels?
Would this flicker?
Does this happen already?

Gerald