[vdr] Any really working HD video output systems for VDR?

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 06:42:10 CEST 2009

VDR + hdtv has been pretty stable for me for some time now.  The few
problems I ran into (with VDPAU) were quickly fixed by the xine-vdpau
devs.  I'm not the only one either, I know a bunch of guys doing the
same.  It's a highly discussed topic and I'm honestly surprised to
hear someone suggest it's in an unstable/crashing/unusable state.  My
experience has been basically the opposite of that.  I would recommend
you make sure to have a nice good signal, proper configurations, etc.