[vdr] xine-lib-1.2-vdpau-yaepghd-window

hu_emulator hu_emulator at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:20:22 CEST 2009

Before last weeks xine-lib-1.2 enhancement for yaepghd's preview window my
vdr system worked flawlessly on both hd and non hd live tv channels. Since I
upgraded to the most current xine-lib-1.2 patched for yaepghd's preview
window I have many live tv playback errors. Xine's gui comes up and is
complaining of my settings. What setting must I change in either
vdr-xine-9.3 or xine's config to accomodate for the yaepghd's changes?

Current xine/config settings different than default settings:

video.processing.ffmpeg_choose_speed_over_accuracy:1

video.processing.ffmpeg_pp_quality:0

video.processing.ffmpeg_skip_loop_filter:all

video.processing.ffmpeg_thread_count:2

engine.buffers.video_num_buffers:1500

engine.buffers.video_num_frames:30

Thank you!