[vdr] Vote your VDR patches

jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com
Mon Mar 2 10:40:18 CET 2009

> we have start a poll at http://www.nmsweb.de/vdr/patch.php
> where you have the possibility to vote for your favorite VDR patches.

I think one important patch is missing for DVB subtitles users, which makes
old vdr-subtitles -plugin's recorded subtitles visible also for new
subtitles
by Klaus.

With this means that if I have a recording made prior vdr 1.6.0 the indixes
on info.vdr is different and vdr does not show dvb subtitles on >1.6.0. So
you needed to edit info.vdr files or run a patch. I did the later.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vdr@linuxtv.org/msg06453.html

And on my setup I would give it a importance of 5 :)

- Jori