[vdr] A new possibility for lower power high performance VDR

jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com
Mon Mar 2 13:27:40 CET 2009

> You might want to re-read the press-release, and the details on the
manufacturer page.
> It needs a host adapter. This host adapter is available in either PCI,
CardBus or ExpressBus format.

Thanks, I re-read it and yes - you need a host card. So with host card (PCI)
you could still use some other Atom mobo with 1 PCI slot to enhance it to 3
PCI slots. Maybe the USB-DVB -receives then might be the lowest cost route.
But the problem is that I already have 3 PCI cards..