[vdr] Pvrinput and HVR1300

Martin Dauskardt md001 at gmx.de
Thu Mar 5 22:09:17 CET 2009

There is basic preparation for a future support in the pvrinput plugin, but it
can't work for now.  I know that for sure because I am one of the pvrinput
developers. The other developer who worked with the HVR1300 wrote a status
report in the german vdrportal recently:

There are still problems with the driver (freezes), and (as far as I remember)
the current release version of pvrinput would need additional hacks and

Have a look in the FAQ from the plugin sources:

What about the HVR 1300?
support is not finished yet.