[vdr] Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

Andrew Herron totallymaxed at gmail.com
Sat May 9 15:33:27 CEST 2009

I totally agree with this too...at least it would be good to have the option
to handle the pause-live-TV "recording" as now or to have them automatically
deleted when you change channel and not have them appear at all in the
'Recordings' menu. This would me a big improvement in WAF :-)

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Jouni Karvo <Jouni.Karvo at iki.fi> wrote:

> No, I meant deleting automatically the pause-live-TV "recording".  That
> recording is conceptually just a technical implementation issue (and
> should not be visible in the recordings list, even, in my opinion).  The
> end user needs not care for the object structure of VDR source code, and
> the implementation of pause-live-TV is in the same category.
>
> It is easy to distinguish pausing live TV and making a recording as
> concepts, as a normal user.
>
> yours,
>        Jouni

Convergent Home Technologies Ltd