[vdr] vdr-xine-0.9.2 plugin does not support cutting.

Martin Emrich emme at emmes-world.de
Wed May 27 15:58:02 CEST 2009

Carsten Koch schrieb:
> For example, when I use the '7' and '9' keys to jump to the
> previous/next cut mark, or when I use the '4' and '6' keys to
> fine-position a cut mark, the video image is not updated, so I
> am basically forced to navigate in complete darkness.
Huh, I always thought this was because of my graphics card (AMD RS690
with radeon driver) when I tried it with the xine or xineliboutput
plugin. Thus I still use the softdevice plugin on my desktop. (which has
other problems, but is at least usable for cutting recordings). VDR is

VDR with xine was always "one keypress behind" when cutting, sounds like
the symptoms you describe.