[vdr] [OT] ARM based devices for VDR server and client

Ostap B dextime at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:56:34 CET 2009

 <Pine.LNX.4.64.0911011611530.31331 at shogun.pilppa.org>

> I have N810 (Arm 2420 Omap) and tested the playback of sdtv with it by=20
> using the mplayer as a player which connected to VDR streamdev server.
> For a while the playback was good but then there were also moments where=
=20
> the playback or sounds get scattered.
=A0
Nokia N800 was reported to have inefficient graphics hardware (I assume N81=
0=20
is quite the same) :

http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail//maemo-developers/2007-March/009133.htm

Probably the recent N900 would be a smoother client for VDR (though it has =
a smaller=20
screen: 3.5' vs. 4.1')
 		 	   		 =20
Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you=92re up to on=
 Facebook.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/so=
cial-network-basics.aspx?ocid=3DPID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092=
009=