[vdr] Another viable VDR front end

Hawes, Mark MARK.HAWES at au.fujitsu.com
Thu Nov 5 01:48:34 CET 2009

Hi,

I have owned a Mediagate MG800HD media player for some 9 months now and
have been working with Mediagate to get it to successfully play a stream
from the VDR streamdev plugin.

Finally I can now announce that with firmware v01.19.3 released on the
30th of October the MG800HD can play both streamdev and xineliboutput
live streams.

Thanks to the guys at Mediagate and to support from Frank Schmirler the
maintainer of the streamdev plugin for helping with this.

For more information on the MG800HD go to:
http://www.mediagateusa.com/mg800hd.html

Regards,

Mark Hawes

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Limited, ABN 19 001 011 427. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address
to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy
or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.