[vdr] strange issue with DVB-S2 and VDPAU

Füley István aironet at tigercomp.ro
Tue Nov 10 10:24:22 CET 2009

> your channels list is wrong
> wrong modulation - should be everytime S1 and O35 or O25
The channels.conf was as vdr generated it, but I tried different
modifications, so maybe that time I changed the modulation, but it didn't

> read please man vdr about this parameters
Believe me, I read it very often, and I had read about channels.conf
parameters not in the vdr manual but on the german wiki.

> please try to use roll-off factor = 0,35 (as here - O35)
I tried.

I also installed vdr-reelchannelscan plugin, it generated a new
channels.conf, but my image remanined broken, and log was full with TS
continuity error.
One thing: I was wrong about that single FTA radio channel from Hello HD
packet: it's also not working, I can hear only some glitches if I tune to.

I will reinstall Ubuntu 9.04 on this weekend, and I hope that will help.

thanks for your quick answers.

believed to be clean.