[vdr] Recommendation for new hd vdr system.

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Nov 15 09:45:40 CET 2009

En/na Timothy D. Lenz ha escrit:
> I have seen USB to serial and parallel adapters, but the parallel ones
> are kind of rare and you might need to mod your software

Oh, yes, I'll surely need to modify it, since my driver needs an
old-style parallel port, an usb to parallel converter won't do.
However, now that I think of it, I could use an usb to serial converter
and instead of a driver write a daemon that uses polling to count the
pulses.
I'm still not convinced that a single pci slot is enough though.

Bye
--
Luca