[vdr] livebuffer patch improvements suggestions.

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Thu Nov 19 01:32:03 CET 2009

I just looked and some recordings are smaller now,
I have 4 recordings for Castle, all 1 hour and 5-6Gb each
7 Recordings of Eastwick each 1 hour and 5-7Gb
6 recordings of Fringe 1 hour each 6-8Gb
Going through a bunch more I find they mostly run 5-8Gb. Those are
channels that do 720p where doing 8+ before when I looked. Don't have
any form NBC right now which uses 1080i and was running 13Gb