[vdr] Odd filesystem errors (Theunis Potgieter)

HighlyCaffeinated javatodd32 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 19:17:18 CET 2009

________________________________

>> Enough output that I instead chose to `find /video0 > found`
>> to more easily look through it. Careful inspection reveals
> those directories are not shown and find produces no errors
> in the process.
>
>This sounds very odd.
>
>Have you run an fsck on that disk, yet?
>
>Klaus

I have. e2fsck ran against the (unmounted) volume and found no errors.
I've never experienced something like this before and to be honest would
not believe it if I hadn't seen it. I have successfully copied the
sub-directories and data across the network using Windows/Samba, then copied
it back to a new folder name. Both played perfectly. I just can't get rid
of the original directories.
-Todd