[vdr] Cannot replay recordings on FF card if recorded with s2 card

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Wed Nov 25 18:25:01 CET 2009

Hi Falk,

Falk Spitzberg wrote:

> You need a new driver/firmware for your FF card to support TS playback.
> The latest v4l drivers include the correct version. I have the same card
> and it works just fine with VDR 1.7.9.

thanks a lot.
I installed a new kernel and now everything works fine.

Bye,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook