[vdr] vdpau setup steps for vdr client

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Thu Nov 26 06:57:33 CET 2009

I wouldn't bother upgrading, to be honest.

I've had several attempts to upgrade to 1.7 and VDPAU - but consistently get
audio/video sync problems with live video and issues with indexing during
rewinding/forwarding during playback.  Have spent more hours than I care to
say trying to fix this, only to downgrade again.

vdr-1.6.0 and xine-0.8.0 work just fine for me!!

Simon