[vdr] vdr-sxfe buffer empty

Malcolm Caldwell malcolm.caldwell at cdu.edu.au
Tue Oct 6 04:31:24 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 17:33 +0300, Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:
> Reverse patching this one (just patch view from the same link)
>
> http://xineliboutput.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xineliboutput/vdr-xineliboutput/xine_input_vdr.c?view=patch&r1=1.278&r2=1.279&sortby=date
>
> seems to work for me for current CVS version.

What problem does this fix?

On my setup, things run fine for a minute or so, and then audio starts
to break up more and more.  It finally stops for a few seconds and then
things seem to "reset", and audio/video work fine again for a few
minutes, until the whole process starts again.

Will reverting this fix my problem?