[vdr] Xine - VDpau config help

István Füley aironet at tigercomp.ro
Tue Jun 15 10:20:40 CEST 2010

Glad to hear, that you managed to fix it. I don't think that the
broadcaster will care about it :(
How the GT220 is working with vdpau? Is the temporal_spatial
deinterlacing working without freezes or dropped frames?
I'm thinking about buying a similar card, at the moment I'm using a
Geforce 8xxx onboard series, and it is not capable of temporal_spatial
at full HD resolution.
Or maybe I should wait for the TT FF DVB-S2...

thanks,

Füley István