[vdr] SVDRP Port

Christian Wieninger cwieninger at gmx.de
Thu Mar 4 13:02:48 CET 2010

Hi,

epgsearch uses SVDRP for timer programming. Although the port can be
configured in epgsearch's setup a change of the default port would
probably cause some support.
Plugins can not read vdr's SVDRP port til now, so it would be great to
have any function for this and a change of the default would do no harm.

BR,
Christian