[vdr] A/V out of sync for BSkyB channels Channel4, More4, E4, Film4

Günter Merz lotan_rm at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 11:53:36 CET 2010

Meanwhile, I've played back a vdr recording in xine (xine-ui) (the file itself,
not through vdr) and can confirm the a/v sync problem is still there.

I played back the same recording with mplayer and the a/v sync problem seems to
be gone---maybe with the small note that mplayer takes a few moments to adjust.
 This pretty much rules out vdr and vdr-xine as the source of the problem as well.

As far as I know, mplayer and ffmpeg use the same codebase (mostly).