[vdr] A/V out of sync for a lot of channels

Niels Wagenaar n.wagenaar at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 12 15:24:55 CET 2010

2010/3/12 Günter Merz <lotan_rm at hotmail.com>:
> For me the frontend doesn't seem to make a difference:
> - vdr-xine/xine-ui
> - vdr-xine/gxine
> - xineliboutput
> show the same behaviour.
>
> Can I ask which xine-lib version is behind your xineliboutput?

You may :) I use the regular xine-lib version from the VDR Team PPA
(1.2.0+hg+vdpau+r285+crop+v11-1tvt6). The only thing I compiled by
hand (using the vdr pre-patched sources from the VDR Team PPA), is the
xineliboutput plugin. Since I wanted to use the latest CVS edition.

I only have an other issue now... But I'll reserve that for a new thread.

Regards,

Niels Wagenaar