[vdr] XBMC with vdr-1.6.0 ??

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Wed Mar 24 23:52:15 CET 2010

On 24/03/2010 23:14, Simon Baxter wrote:

> Any clues?

No not really. I used the code prepackaged from here

<http://ppa.launchpad.net/hotzenplotz5/test-vdr-lucid/ubuntu/pool/main/v/vdr-plugin-streamdev/>

Not the pre compiled packages themselves because I needed the eac3 modif
in it but as you have the original tar ball, + the debian patches taht
create a debian directory and in the debian directory you find a
subdirectory patches that is aplied bafore compilation you get the
picture (+ as I use debian I just have to apply the patches and use the
build system)

But yo can easill get the sources for any linux system and the configure
options given.

-- eric