[vdr] VDR 1.7.x, FUPPES and an xbox 360 client

martinez martinez at embl.de
Thu Mar 25 16:24:17 CET 2010

Hi Denis,

I wish I had the skills to help you with the programming but bash and a bit of C is all I can manage.
Perhaps it would be simpler (and achieve the same end) if you implement a feature the plugin can read
an alternative to channels.conf . This way in my case for example I would copy and paste a few essential channels and let the plugin load them but
no way I can let it loose on a channels.conf with more than 1000 entries...

About vdr recordings...

FUPPES chokes on my vdr folder, so does not seem to be .TS friendly

Anybody knows if minidlna supports streaming .TS files ?

I guess I will find out in a few hours anyways...