[vdr] reelchannelscan & rotor plugin for VDR 1.7.14

Goga777 goga777 at bk.ru
Sat Mar 27 17:35:47 CET 2010

Приветствую, Newsy

for vdr 1714 and rotor you need install the extension patch + rotor patch
from http://www.forum.free-x.de/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=13727#post13727

for vdr 1714 and reelchannelscan you should install another patch for reelchannelscan
http://www.forum.free-x.de/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=13971#post13971

thanks to vdr users from Russian vdr forum - 1455 yuri alex_kag

Goga