[vdr] XBMC with vdr-1.6.0 ??

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Sat Mar 27 20:44:44 CET 2010

> Приветствую, Simon
>
> please try to use this cumulate patch for streamdev-plugin from cvs
>
> http://cobradevil.org/downloads/streamdev-xbmc.patch
>
> or try to use the patched version of streamdev plugin
> ftp://elcom.kaluga.ru/pub/downloads/streamdev-2010-02-14.tar.gz
>

> also there's possibility to watch the femon information on xbmc-pvr

Well, I've tried the patched version above, and it is better.  I now seem to
be able to switch between live channels in XBMC, but still only get a few
seconds of video/audio then the stream freezes.

Can you send me your VDR config for streamdev from setup.conf?  (mine below)

>> streamdev-server.AllowSuspend = 1
>> streamdev-server.HTTPBindIP = 127.0.0.1
>> streamdev-server.HTTPServerPort = 3000
>> streamdev-server.HTTPStreamType = 1
>> streamdev-server.IGMPBindIP = 0.0.0.0
>> streamdev-server.IGMPClientPort = 1234
>> streamdev-server.IGMPStreamType = 0
>> streamdev-server.MaxClients = 5
>> streamdev-server.ServerPort = 2004
>> streamdev-server.StartHTTPServer = 1
>> streamdev-server.StartIGMPServer = 0
>> streamdev-server.StartServer = 1
>> streamdev-server.SuspendMode = 0
>> streamdev-server.VTPBindIP = 127.0.0.1

ALSO - how do I activate femon in XMBC?  I'm running the plugin in VDR, but
can't bring up this screen:

> have a look on screenshot
> http://cobradevil.org/downloads/screenshot002.png

Thanks!